Oakham Dental Studio strives to:
- Be polite and courteous to all our patients
- Listen to patients’ requests
- Only recommend treatments that will benefit our patients
- Assess patients extremely carefully
- Explain treatment and costs clearly to our patients
- Keep our patients’ details strictly confidential
- Administer high standards of infection control
- See patients on time and inform them of delays
- Refer patients if it is necessary
We ask our patients to:
- Be polite and courteous to our staff.
- Inform us of any changes to medical details.
- Attend a routine check-up every six months.
- Give 24 hours’ notice when cancelling appointments.
- Pay for treatment promptly.
We aim to make your experience as pleasurable as possible. However, should you have any complaints, please contact Cheryl Tracey or Dr. Alastair Mann who will deal with your complaint and talk you through our procedure.